Carthage Buckley is an experienced and enthusiastic learning and development professional with extensive coaching, mentoring and motivational skills and; a proven ability to empower others enabling them to achieve their full potential.
Carthage holds a B.A, Accounting and Human Resource Management from the National College of Ireland and a Masters of Education in the Psychology of Education from the University of Bristol, He has worked in Training & Development and Coaching in the numerous countries including Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
People call Carthage when they need to improve confidence, commmunication skills, interpersonal relationships and emotinal intelligence. He typically works with them to help them:
- Improve their Assertiveness in all areas of life
- Set personal boundaries
- Improve relationship management skills
- Increase their self-esteem
- Develop their emotional intelligence
- Enhance their personal and social confidence